qdopp, Inc. is looking for a part time website moderator and content creator for their web-novel site, Honeyfeed. We are looking for someone with experience writing/publishing stories, novels, or fan-fiction on the web (preferably in Honeyfeed) as well as knowledgeable using social media such as Twitter, Discord, Instagram, Tiktok, and other social media platforms.
- Report bot & spam accounts on the Honeyfeed site.
- Help manage and monitor short term and long term events on the Honeyfeed site.
- Send email to users and manage contacts.
- Help select and promote monthly featured content.
- Create social media content with the intention of engaging and increasing followers.
- Write news for our social media regarding Honeyfeed updates and events.
- Monitor and host Discord chats on our server.
- Help create, manage, and monitor short term and long term events in Discord.
- Implement and manage Discord bots.
...Among other creatives.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Able to communicate verbally in English.
- Have a good command of written English, enough to match our company standards.
- Experience writing and publishing in websites (novels, fan fiction, etc.) Experience using and posting in Honeyfeed is a plus.
- Have social media usage knowledge, especially Discord.
- Have at least basic knowledge using Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Forms.
- Ability to work independently, be a self-starter & meet deadlines.
- Work from home.
- Have accessibility to a pc-built in microphone or headset for voice meetings via the internet.
- Job type: Part Time
- Pay: ¥ 12, 000 JPY (Japanese Yen) via Paypal.
Note: The fee that will be sent to the applicant via Paypal will be by Japanese Yen, not in USD or others, so if you're to receive it by USD or other forms of currency, Paypal will calculate the exchange rate at that time and apply it so the amount of USD or others you receive will vary. If those terms change, we will tell you so. We're always in search of best practice.
Please send us the following information when you submit your application.
- Your email address (One you are comfortable using for us (work))
- Your resume / CV
- Short text (around 300 words) on "What got you into writing web fiction, your writer achievements and why do you think you are the ideal candidate to moderate Honeyfeed?"
- Please tell us about your web novel and where it is posted.
Note if the above items are not attached/included in your application form, it will be ignored. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Should you meet the requirements above, we'll contact you with specific details of the offer. We may take a few days to get back to you, so please bear with us during that time.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Honeyfeed Management Team