Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Dot hurtling through space Gravitate but never land A dream fueled voyage
Jul 14, 2022
To:Kya Hon
I'm happy you're curious, that's already a small win for me haha. I am definitely more of an idea guy, I hope the next chapters will keep you interested!
Thank you for reading the second chapter of Self Life! Fun fact: The name "Tawa" comes from the Japanese pronunciation of the word "Tower", which is what you would call a computer case!
Jul 11, 2022
Hello, thank you for reading my novel! I plan on releasing two chapters per week, one on monday and one on thursday, for a total of 12 chapters. I already have half of them written out, so I am confident on keeping this schedule (fingers crossed lol). I hope you enjoy the ride
Jun 05, 2022
I swear for a moment I thought this would turn into an isekai haha. I'm curious to learn more about Yume!