Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
i have the oldest xbox known to man
Jul 11, 2022
To:Arashi Sensei
Bucket hats are the ultimate in fashion lel. Glad you enjoyed! I'll prolly get to your novel in due time, schedule's just a bit cramped rn :P
Jul 10, 2022
I felt like Rocco didn't get much of a chance to shine in chapter one, so I'm hoping that this chapter makes him more interesting. Or at least relatable to all ye readers lul. The writing process was pretty smooth for this chapter, though it was weird how the entire opening scene changed between drafts. Chapter 3 *should* be out on Jul 12th, so BE HYPED!!!!!
Jul 07, 2022
I DID NOT EXPECT THAT
To:saltedlilac
Arigato gozaimasu! And I'm glad you enjoyed it :>
Jul 06, 2022
This chapter turned out way more melancholic than I initially thought it would, but it just goes to show how writing is full of surprises. Chapter 2 should be out on July 10th! The book should have around 10-12 chapters total, which means that the all-nighters are inevitable and will inevitably be abundant, but for now, I'm just gonna forget about my future work schedule and be happy with this one chapter :P