Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Massive light novel fan. I like writing and hope that someone out there can enjoy my works!
Oct 16, 2025
To:Lemons
Thank You! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Sep 30, 2025
There's murder, blood everywhere, a kid with a mental breakdown, and my man Katou is appreciating the fine detail in Ruru's hair...
Jokes aside, great chapter. Raw. Reminds me of that one scene in Mushoku Tensei when Rudeus sees murder for the first time.
My man is making a religion out of his greed...
Based.😎
Poor Grumpy...
I like it so far. The pacing is tight, and it's really easy to read! 👍 Although, the one issue I have is that the part right after the arrow throw was a bit difficult to follow. At least at a glance, it's not really obvious that MC isn't talking to the girl but is rather struggling with something.
Aug 28, 2025
I'm Korean, but I live in Russia.
To:Bauyrzhan
No problem :)
Ayumu is. Although from a certain perspective, Fabian could also be considered one:)