Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Nov 15, 2023
To:Henrico
that is a concern but what am I to do i just have to hope that it is not something that will get me disqualified, i did not see it when I was reading the rule of the contest but the chapter itself shows that it was last modified before the deadline so hopefully it all works out. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention. Good luck to you in the competition and future stories you wish to write.
😂 I did not see the finished tag, thanks for pointing it out I'll change it now.
Nov 12, 2023
To:Bubbles
Thank you so much, this was very helpful, I will keep everything in mind going forward. I wish you the best of luck as well for both the competition and future stories you decide to write.❤️
I apologize for having friends who appreciate and support my work, also I don't know some people who commented and liked this novel, and the number of views could not have come exclusively from my friends. Instead of commenting about the number of comments/likes/views I would greatly appreciate some feedback if you didn't like the story since I am actually trying to kick off my writing with this.