Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jan 13, 2025
They just keep getting unusually lucky in solving cases. And the real plot twist was it was a digital pet 😂
So much for fame, recognition and true love.
Jan 02, 2025
That was a real plot twist. Reminds me of the c2 dialogue "All action one takes are answered by consequences waiting their conclusion"
Dec 30, 2024
That is embarassing but at least the robot was safe. If only he used some flying skills to fly..
Dec 28, 2024
I saw this coming when the AI narrated "Just as us Humans" Well, That was some artificial Mind Transfer and Reincarnation. 😂
Dec 25, 2024
Well, Previous Chapter actually felt like these was someone going to be missing or something had to be missing for something too serious. Anyway, For Real Plot Twist. 😂
Dec 21, 2024
This chapter was quite comical. Interesting experiences and I predicted that the story would really come true. The story of someone went missing narrated by mirai. Anyway, I was wrong this time. Something was missing...so maybe I'm not wrong. 😂
Dec 14, 2024
The flying bus reminds me of cheat code to make vehicles fly in GTA RPG Games. Golden City and The Solaris Coast is impressive! 😅
Dec 13, 2024
I think garp's mom already knows about the Memory Transplant Chip. Besides, Finally Ghost Princess can experience the shonen power. And I keep mistaking Albert to Albert Einstein with that science student. That is an ai drone 🫡
Dec 08, 2024
I didn't expect garp to have strong ties with police. That makes absolute sense how he was able to set up trackers and bring with him some fighting skills. I still don't understand why ghost Princess didn't steal any fighting chips? It made sense to protect herself especially when she was stealing illegally. But All is well now and Garp found the last cooking club member, I suppose. Interesting turn but I knew ghost Princess will be important to the plot.
Mistakes are made from both parties. Stealing is crime and punishment is necessary. But I'm against physical punishments because there is court for open talk. And even some self understanding like a loan would do fine. But this is just more than the transaction limit.
Dec 05, 2024
Ghost Princess has a tragic backstory. The chapter ends with a cliffhanger..Will she be saved by garf or her mother? Next few chapters would be important to figure out. Things have taken a little darkish turn from last chapter.
Dec 04, 2024
This was such an emotional story. Felt like garp was playing a rph game based on slice of life. And the ending is pretty rough but Struggles will always be there. I know it sounds harsh what would happen of them, but I'm sure they will move on and find a way out in future. Crisis doesn't last forever.
Dec 01, 2024
Seems like everything Garp is cooking is hated by me. Not hated, but I rarely eat them but it's fine I gues. Meira likes to eat sweets and that prank was mind-blowing.
Future Is Going to be Wild! Lots of Games, VR, AI to distract us from thinking too deep about whether someone cares or not. AI will always give us the care and that would make everyone feel not so lonely at a young age. But that doesn't mean, caring for us will satisfy us completely