Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 04, 2025
To:Deleted User
@alitakayali
Jul 03, 2025
To:ameliawilson
Thank you
I'm not sure. I don't normally receive private messages. Instagram is fine, I think
I'm glad you enjoyed it
Glad you enjoyed it
I'm not sure there's anything I can teach you, to be honest. I don't use any special method. If you're interested in studying, consider checking out YouTube. Bookfox and Hello Future Me are two channels I recommend
Usually I'll start with thinking about the idea, then the first chapter. After that, I'll just roll with it, writing whatever comes to mind
Jul 01, 2025
I'll try my best!
Jun 26, 2025
To:lolitroy
Yeah, I've seen them a lot in Wattpad in particular, although on all other sites I get them
To:Cashew Cocoa
Noted, I'll try working on more spread out exposition for my next work
Are they common around here?
Ideas?
Jun 25, 2025
Thank you, I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story
Jun 22, 2025
I guess the true isekai is the friends we made along the way-
Jokes aside, I originally intend it to not be one, although some elements did get mixed in