Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
FADING QUILL
Jul 08, 2026
As a professional Turkish writer, I think the bard's song in the tavern and the entrance of the frozen man in the final scene were great, but you should add more details. You write much better than many other authors. You have real potential; I'd say don't stop writing.
Hello, my worthy opponent. I wish you success.
Apr 23, 2025
To:Kantaru
I wrote the first 2 volumes of this story in 2 weeks. The first volume in a few days. So I was aware that there would be mistakes in the first chapters. I still had to finish it in time for the contest. I have to make it as good as possible in less than 1 month. Even though it is not possible for me to fit the story into the maximum word count they want, I will do my best. So I quickly published the chapters I wrote as drafts without editing them and continued writing. I will make the necessary edits. Thanks for your comments. Also, English is not my mother tongue so I am sorry if there are any grammatical errors. I noticed that there was a formatting error in the chapters, for example in V1C4, and I published the chapter without leaving any spaces. It was an important chapter where an important decision was made for the story. The spaces in the chapters etc. will be edited later. Thanks for your support.
To:oniisanbomber
Mar 02, 2025
To:SirBarlex
Thanks for your comment.