Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
If you’d like to talk about theories, characters, or just hang out, I made a small Discord server for the novel. Invite code: WKkQvyYaX4
Would love to see you there.
Aug 13, 2025
To:Rimure
Glad you like it!! 😁
Aug 09, 2025
To:TheLeanna_M
I may or may not be saving some for the actual Christmas... 😉
I mean... we sometimes do get bolder at night so let's just pretend that's normal 😅
Aug 08, 2025
We'll see about that... 🤐 As for my laptop it's usable now barely but yeah it still works 😆
Aug 07, 2025
Thank you!!! 😭😭 you get what I'm trying to do.
I wonder what those two are up to when they are alone 🤔
She might secretly be enjoying it... Just saying tho 🫢
It's finee, as long as you still enjoy it I don't mind at all 🥰
To:Sota
I'd love to hear your theories 😄
To:Rotten_Apple
Alright got it.
Aug 05, 2025
Yeah, maybe you're right but this is just a build up chapter for the next arc so I don't really mind. But like what's boring tho is it the dialogue?
Is that like a good kind of scare or a bad one 😭
Aug 03, 2025
I hope so too, Maybe one day I can actually make it happen 🙏
Jul 27, 2025
Good job!! There's one more already though 😆
No comment 🫢