Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Kadokawa contest loss hurt now I only can make masterpieces.
Mar 18, 2026
To:Deleted User
Was flattered until I decided to click on your profile 😭✌️
Oct 19, 2025
To:Ashley
That part’s actually meant to be confusing right now. The Japanese text is intentionally untranslated because it’s important to the story later on — readers aren’t supposed to understand it yet😭
Aug 29, 2025
To:Mai
Thank you! It was done free of charge by a friend of mine!
Aug 21, 2025
To:yunyun113
I’ve taken notes from other literature and works, cliff hangers keep people engaged
TY HEH
Aug 14, 2025
To:Nato_otan1
Was fixed a while ago we locked in
Aug 12, 2025
just rewrote the end to add a little flavor
Done!
Aug 05, 2025
Sorry my intention was a reverse flashback, a look into the future. I shared my work with some of my IRLs and they mainly had the same complaint that they’re struggling to envision the action packed future of the protagonist, thus I added it so there’s a possibility that the audience would be invested to see how the story builds up to that moment.
To:Sowisi
I meant to say as you go older you go through such things as puberty. (Not growing facial hair AND menstrual cycle simultaneously) Companies want someone who comes off as pure on their commercials, facial hair isn’t exactly what would be ideal.
To:ringsblade
Ask and you shall receive
Jul 28, 2025
To:otkrlj
I try to convey my own experiences in every single one of my protagonists, this is a prime example when I was an actor in training as a child, however due to financial struggle my family began to shy away from it. I’m glad you’re enjoying my novel!
Jul 17, 2025
To:Kirb
Cool lil update, THE IDEA JUST CAME TO ME, writing isn’t a problem to me but I like depicting myself through my protagonists, I used to be an upcoming actor as a kid and I plan on using it in my isekai.
I HOPE YOULL BE INTERESTING IN READING IT it will be so tuff trust
I’ll cook up an isekai eventually, the idea will come to me naturally, good things take time.
That’s completely fine, tbh it’s not really abt the comp, in fact I started writing this long before it. I’m just enjoying the opportunity to create a story about something that I’ve grown up with and showing it to other people. Thank you for at least clicking on my first chapter broski.