Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 18, 2026
To:Mario Nakano 64
Things are coming to a head, that's for sure.
I don't have comprehensible notes, but I might have considered it.
It's pretty vicious, yeah.
In a verb, they're getting NickCaged.
Cerise ought to count her lucky stars, or at least her dogged tenaciousness.
Sep 06, 2026
Probably would lead to a Looney Tunes moment where she'd be shaking her wrists.
Sep 04, 2026
Cerise probably thinks it was better than a total party kill.
Cerise struck me as good at chatter, but not necessarily sensible talk.
Aug 30, 2026
All she needed, or all everyone else was allowed to hear.
Aug 28, 2026
In the vast city of Arnis Heart, they were not those guys.
Every business suffers from one.
Aug 25, 2026
To:JWJournals
I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. Hope the rest of it is as entertaining for you.
Aug 23, 2026
To:Nuru-Y-23
Thanks for checking out my story. I hope that the final product can meet your expectations.
Aug 22, 2026
That poison is definitely not being used for insects, that's for sure.
Everything winds up at the Criminal Underbelly.