Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I am Nobody.
Nov 27, 2025
To:mindokusai
Well, that's the only thing that's moving the story forward.
To:Literate_Manul
Don't worry about it. I am just typing this: "Well, I did that kind of thing, but not this chapter." But you find it before I can send it.
Nov 25, 2025
Got it.
It's unfortunate that I am unable to explain them properly in the chapter. However, I am glad that it helped you.
Nov 24, 2025
I try to make it as realistic as possible. I am glad that paid off.
Please, don't copyright me. I am glad that you enjoyed it.
Nov 23, 2025
Yep.
Without that, they may not be able to win.
Nov 22, 2025
Oh, you catch up with the story. You don't have to read this in a hurry. However, Congrats for catching up. I uploaded chapter 16 today. Don't miss it.
I am thrilled that you liked that line.
The power he has, he should be able to. There is a reason I specially mention it here. You will see it in the future.
Well, everywhere, Sakura presents warmth, safety, and all the good things you know. So, I make it a little different.
Nov 21, 2025
His grandfather wanted to take action against the Kage Corporation when they started the chaos. But then tragedy happened with Kaito. So, help Kaito recover; he never leaves his side until death.
I hope it works out with you. I would be thrilled if you found something valuable to learn from this novel.
Thank you. In my previous novel, I get complan about my writing. So, I try a smooth and concise writing style. I made my chapters short. (Between 1000-1500 words) Enjoy your reading.