Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm new to writing and open to feedback.
Dec 26, 2025
I wonder what Julian's going to do now👀 Borderline thought he'd go to Ava's place since he had nowhere else to go
Dec 25, 2025
Dang the tension in the dialogue and the way you ended this chapter has me so intrigued. Also I love your descriptions, it feels really immersive❤️
To:TheLeanna_M
We waited a long time for this moment😭I hope you enjoyed it❤️
Yeah meeting other people's families is nerve wracking, but I wanted to give Akari a moment to enjoy being around a family since it's been a while for her😭
Yeah I remember how much distrust there was for him in the beginning. I'm glad to see him looked at in a better light. Also glad that the progression is coming off well❤️
Happy to hear you thought it was cute❤️
Dec 24, 2025
Anime with pirates👀 This was a very nice cute chapter after the tension of the last one. I hope it continues to stay cute but I'm a little paranoid there's going to be a twist of some sort
To:Sakura Mazaki
Happy holidays to you too❤️take care of yourself and hope you're able to relax
You have peaked my curiosity 👀
This took a turn I didn't expect
Who knows👀 Thank you for letting me know❤️
My mistakes have also taught me to listen to my gut more, which is hard to do because my brain is on a different page unfortunately. I've also learned to think things through more since my brain heart and gut all have different plans, taking time to think things through has helped me, but that's also not always an option. To be honest, I don't think it's a bad thing to be wary of people, but I just hope you don't close yourself off or isolate❤️ I wouldn't consider myself that optimistic but I try to force myself to look on the "bright side", at the very least it sometimes helps to avoid thinking about issues for a long time. I hope one day you're able to look at yourself and at life a little kinder❤️mistakes happen but they don't define us unless we let ourselves become those mistakes
To:Crys Meer
Makes me so happy to hear people call it cute😭I wasn't confident at all with writing romance so I'm very glad that you like it❤️ I think it's okay to change the season and like you said winter will come again. Write your story however you envision it Well then Jun is rare lol Looking forward to chatting to you too whenever you have time❤️Hope work goes well for you
Ahaha love the screaming and squealing❤️I'm here for it. I'm just happy if it was enjoyable for you Yes, I tried to align the timeline of the story with the timeline in real life so I could write chapters for the holidays. Just glad it actually worked out that way lol Ohhhh I had no idea Christmas was like that in Tokyo. When I used to live in Japan, I unfortunately didn't pay much attention to the holiday traditions so thank you for correcting it. We'll just say Jun likes to see his family for all holidays... 😬 Now you got me thinking about my new years chapter plans lol😅 Thank you again for letting me know, I'll remember it for future reference❤️
To:Mario Nakano 64
The timeline in the story I tried to align it somewhat with the timeline in real life, simply so I could do a Christmas chapter lol. But the beginning of the story took place in September until reaching now December, and then I'll finish up in January. I hope it makes sense😭