Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm new to writing and open to feedback.
Nov 07, 2025
To:Echoblue
I love your story! It has a magical yet sad tone to it, and it tends to make me feel nostalgic, which I personally really enjoy when a story or show creates that feeling! I can't wait to catch up and see how this goes❤️
I'm really glad to hear that. I hope you continue to enjoy and watch the story unfold❤️
This took a turn I didn't expect😭it turned real dark
To:mindokusai
Stubborn toddlers😂It's exactly like that I swear. Thank you for your input, I appreciate it, hopefully I can continue to maintain the pacing
To:D. Hazane (羽實)
Oh that's even more exciting with that added level!
"What is the meaning of freedom? I never learnt it"😭😭
To:TheGreatZombini
I'm sure you can do it❤️can't wait to see where you go with this
Looking forward to your updates❤️
I actually really love the direction you took with this❤️ the darker side of fame. I look forward to seeing what else you write!
I like the introduction with the news. I've always wanted to try that but couldn't figure it out. You did it very nicely!
I really like the layers to Misaki's character. Can't wait to see more of her story❤️
Ahaha what a coincidence. Sorry for the late update, this chapter was not going the way I wanted it to😭I hope you're still enjoying
I know them going to the club is a bit reckless but had to progress the story some way😭wasn't sure if this was the right approach though
To:sarahxaa
Curious to know where you think this is going👀
To:Orkidyas
Thank you for the support!