Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 30, 2026
To:ASockAndEt
Thank you for reading it, glad you liked it!! There may be more about those two... 😉
May 06, 2026
To:Tomoyuki Tanaka
Framed her for what? That was all Kamiya The only thing you can really blame Seiji for is the sports festival
May 03, 2026
Or maybe it was me, Dio!
Apr 30, 2026
Yes, I knew I didn't manage to write this part properly so I had the feeling it'd end up confusing... (There's also a bit about this later but not much) If I had more time to edit...
Apr 28, 2026
That's exactly what she was doing, yes (not a real term as far as I'm aware, I just made it up)
Apr 27, 2026
I have! An interesting connection to make here
It's because she was "storming" out!
Apr 25, 2026
I read all comments! Hmm, I wonder how that happened... fixed, thank you!
Apr 22, 2026
Her name's actually mentioned in the first chapter too, but it's a single line and with everything that goes afterwards maybe it's easy to miss
You're right, maybe I was thinking of the Pokemon character, haha Thank you, fixed!