Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I studied literature when I was young and naive. Now I write because therapy’s full.
Dec 24, 2025
OMG GIRLS ITS HAPPENING WE HAD WHAT WE PRAYED FOR😭 “I wouldn’t mind doing that more often” DANG JUN❤️
Dec 23, 2025
Love this chapter I can’t wait to see what’s next!!!
Dec 22, 2025
Seeing them together is the best thing in the world ✋🏼
To:kcayu
Time for her to be happy ✨
Dec 21, 2025
Cooking together aka the cherry on top. Another amazing chapter for this couple ❤️
Dec 20, 2025
To:TheLeanna_M
Thank you so much for the support it means a lot 🙏🏼
Yes they don’t know the real him 😭
I’m happy you enjoyed the vision 🙏🏼
Dec 19, 2025
Silence is good too 👀
This chapter killed me. They really are made for each other. I hope nothing will happen to them 😭
Cute Julian is on 🫡
Great chapter! And a very good backstory for Jun! 👏🏼
Dec 18, 2025
Thank you that’s what I was aiming for 😭
Dec 17, 2025
They so cute stop ✋🏼
Dec 16, 2025
Hope I’ll make it interesting enough ❤️