Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 11, 2026
To:Mike Psellos
I had to check various set ups of Honeyfeed. Oh my goodness, the font is different there! History of this story: I originally made this on a document and used a font that I liked because I felt it easier to read. When copying over to here, I learned the font gets automatically changed to whatever this comment is. I was sad and had to reverse some font specialized text so the story could make sense. THIS IS TO SAY I have no idea, must be a glitch that reveals a relic of my original vision only visible on desktop and for some reason only that sentence
Sep 08, 2026
To:John Highnoon
Oh wait. almost as close as possible. But he was really close
Very close connection, in fact. Closest he could possibly have. I will leave his identity to rumor as I must respect his secret.
I imagine my pen name didn't help against your assumption. my name is like I write old west fiction
Sep 07, 2026
Dan will either have to be Dan to the world, or the world's Dan. That is up to Dan to cement his name as a Dan.
Sep 03, 2026
New words! Fissure is a source(?) of devils!
To:Stoneflew
What makes you say that?
Kicks the Tragic Hero entry title behind the wall
Sep 02, 2026
Well now, this is going to be one hell of an adventure with a hero who can't die
To:Nato_otan1
They did a terrible job keeping Quinton alive, they kept William from taking over. The guy did murder three or four people a year
oh god the Death Note parallels are stacking, I can't escape them
They're perfect for each other. They're both got the same kind of crazy!
I don't care what the cover art shows, these are grim dark fantasy paladins with biceps as thicc as my head, getting down on one knee for the dainty evil pretty lady
Sep 01, 2026
Well, since you asked... sometimes it is a little difficult to tell who is talking when there are three people in the room. Using context clues makes it plausible, still difficult. Mostly in chapter 1 and partially during the conversation between Gougou, Saint, and Demon Lord
Screw you for showing the outcome of Takeshi's broken home, and having become a broken man! I love it!
The Hero is INDEED exceptional as per the legends. They made a bamboo fiber blanket without it chafing the person using it!
Aug 29, 2026
Ah, classic slipping up and letting everyone know what you know