Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Not to be confused with Google's Gemini... *cries*
Nov 13, 2025
I swear this fic is a front for Seia to complain about California
Where is the USA glaze? 😭😭 At least sing the national anthem (Party in the USA) for Jason.
To:FireFly Seia
That's why I said if only 😭😭
If only Sabine could beat up a 9yo in hand-to-hand combat 😭😭
They truly live in a high society. 😭😭
To:Cashew Cocoa
Great analysis. I wonder if this will become relevant later. 😉
Why are the maids so stupid? Do they WANT to get fired and starve on the streets? Do they really think that if they beg Sophia to breastfeed them, she would? This is why all commoners should be locked in labor camps.
Takeaway: Sophia keeps sex slaves in her dungeon
The toxic yuri alarm in my mind is ringing. Help.
Rigged flower picking. The gambling gods are mad.
Bitch are you speaking? Are you speaking? Sorry. Reception is cutting out. Can't hear you. 😆
To:Gurg
Lost because of the boobs (lack thereof). 😭😭
(Jakes aside. Thanks for your praise. ☺️) (I saw the typo but left it bc it is funny)
Why are you spreading Thomas propaganda now? Where's the slander? 😭😭 You are supposed to slander Thomas, not speak for him. 😭😭
Gaslighting? Always has been. 😏
Yep. Basically he is flexing his PhD. 😂😂