Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello, Author here, I likes anime and manga, I rarely read novel. I also want to point out I uses Ai to correct the grammar mistakes as my English is not so good -_-
Sep 20, 2026
To:aethryn1
I will let you know 🤣 when I become free and will think about my future in this but thanks for reading
Well, Every story needs a flashback 🤣 to show where it's heading
Sep 19, 2026
Glad you like 👍
Aug 23, 2026
To:dairyfree
thank you for read 👍
Aug 16, 2026
Thanks for comment👍👍
Aug 09, 2026
To:lolitroy
Well, she can 🤣 But then the whole purpose of the comedy would be defeated.
Haha, forgive me for shattering your hopes. 😅
Jul 28, 2026
To:Soulwriter861
🤣🤣
To:Kitsune
Well, I was waiting for someone to point that out 🤣🤣
Jul 13, 2026
I have two questions: Why are the chapter titles just numbers? (Or are you like the rest of us? For me, writing a chapter title is harder than writing an entire chapter.) And did the witch just lie to them about not summoning Macaroon? 🤔 Anyway, that's a unique summoning method indeed.
Jul 11, 2026
To:VSQwrite
Yeah, it's quite an interesting concept. I've read up to Chapter 3 so far, where the witch proposes a deal. I have to say, the story's structure is good enough to let readers create imagine the scenes in their minds. 👍
That's how a revenge story begins!!😤
Jul 09, 2026
If you don't mind me asking, have you considered pinning this novel as your main one? I think it would be more convenient for readers since, when someone clicks on your profile, this novel would be the first one they see. Whenever you commented on someone else novel. Also a good continuoution of story. 👍👍
Jul 08, 2026
For a second, I thought mc was being bullied by her roommate 🤔
To:Elin
Thanks for read