Yo! I'm Azuma, I write and can even read. I like cute anime girls and most stories I write involve or revolve around them. Deadbeat otaku by day, pretty much the same by night. Thanks for checking out my stuff!
registered at: Nov 05, 2025
Roles
Author
Achievements
Achievements
Commenter
Lv 1Earned Sep 26, 2026
Don't keep your thoughts to yourself. Leave comments on the stories you read!
Storyteller
Lv 6Earned Nov 06, 2025
One chapter after another... That's how great stories are built. Keep it up!
Cover Designer
Lv 3Earned Nov 06, 2025
Who said you can't judge a book by its cover? Yours can look as good as they read!
Homebody
Lv 2Earned Apr 15, 2026
We see you around a lot. Looks like you're becoming a familiar face around here!
MAL x Honeyfeed Writing Contest 2026
ParticipantEarned Aug 20, 2026
You answered the call and entered the contest. Well done!