hii! I write emotional stuff sometimes, and I love cats ♡
currently working on Lythen — a story about magic, memories, and a little bit of sadness ☆
pls be nice, I’m fragile.
registered at: Nov 08, 2025
Roles
Author
Achievements
Achievements
Light Novelist
Lv 2Earned Nov 28, 2025
Oh, look who's officially an author now! Keep those stories coming!
Storyteller
Lv 5Earned Nov 14, 2025
One chapter after another... That's how great stories are built. Keep it up!
Cover Designer
Lv 3Earned Nov 08, 2025
Who said you can't judge a book by its cover? Yours can look as good as they read!
Homebody
Lv 2Earned Nov 20, 2025
We see you around a lot. Looks like you're becoming a familiar face around here!
MAL x Honeyfeed Writing Contest 2025
ParticipantEarned Jul 12, 2026
You answered the call and entered the contest. Well done!
MAL x Honeyfeed Writing Contest 2026
ParticipantEarned Aug 20, 2026
You answered the call and entered the contest. Well done!