Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jun 04, 2026
Man, I've been sick this entire week and I completely forgot about the chapter. Back this looks like it was 100% worth it!
May 24, 2026
RELEASE THE FILES!!!
May 19, 2026
I... I don't like this feeling. There's no doubt in my mind that Kyosuke is be the final villain, but why do I think that there'll be someone before him that we'll have to face?
May 10, 2026
ts so peak
May 04, 2026
When is someone going to put Tatsuchi on fraud watch? She is currently going 0-2 in fights rn. Bum status
Apr 27, 2026
I've seen the sketches of Zhenyu and Asumi on Instagram. Please do Tatsuchi next and then post them here!!
Apr 19, 2026
I'm getting JJBA part 4 vibes from this. Can't believe you copied Araki bro 😭😭😭
Apr 12, 2026
To:Yamato
HOW AM I JUST NOW NOTICING THAT?! SHE HAS NEVER USED A ZYN TECHNIQUE
Apr 05, 2026
Damn, I'm here before the Hollow Dawn Philosopher. (Btw, this chapter was peak once again!)
Mar 29, 2026
Damn, I can't believe that Asumi got the Nobara treatment. But not that we know what Asumi looks like; big breast and pink hair, I see the path to Rome and it's looking bright.
Mar 21, 2026
Damn, Asumi lost a whole ahh eye
That's absolutely crazy coming from the Hollow Dawn Philosopher 😂
Mar 07, 2026
Brass got my ass sweating with that gun scene. How fast is he really?
Mar 01, 2026
I really thought that when we got the first fight scene, it would of been from Tatsuchi. But hey, ts still peak cinema.
Feb 21, 2026
Peak so far