Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello!
Aspiring writer, serial pantser, and fighting the urge to edit into the twentieth revision.
Oct 05, 2026
To:ASockAndEt
Haha, in the same learning boat too 😆and thanks! Couldn't think of what to use so I hastily cobbled him together in paint 😅
Oct 04, 2026
What a bookend 🤣That was an intriguing premise and twist. I can't say I've read a story where bowel movements have been so integral to the plot. I imagine many details ended up going over my head since I'm not the most well-versed in Constantinople😅, but I liked the setting a lot and appreciate the effort in capturing that era. Thanks for a great read. 😄
That's a nice conclusion to a reunion after spending over a century swallowed up by a mimic Quite the legendarily slow digestion there I did kind of miss that Relium was already a relic in the opener and wasn't turned into one after that scene 😅 But I liked their sass and shenanigans with the group and monsters while coming to terms with all the time that passed and the decision they made back then.
Oct 03, 2026
The good old times Glad the story was able to evoke that kind of feeling. Thanks for reading!
Oct 02, 2026
To:Kei
I'm really happy to hear that! I had to cut out quite a few things, so I'm glad that the moments with Rin that made it in managed to land as they did Thanks for reading!
Sep 02, 2026
Now she's an actual fox ~~to enjoy all the wine and blunts~~ 😭 That was a cute story I definitely can see where things were accelerated into more of a summary of events towards the end, but I still enjoyed it. Always appreciate female rivals who aren't secretly two-faced as well.
Always gotta be nightmarish seeing one of your own made into a fashion statement 😱
I didn't catch Veila was more like a foxgirl at first, and thought this man saw a wild fox and immediately gave them liquor and a smoke Interesting premise with the Faustian contract, liking their dynamic too 😄
Aug 07, 2026
I was going to comment that Ymir got that dog in him if he ended up as Svartrvargrson but alas 😅 That was a good read! definitely felt the mythology vibes well and liked how the prophecy ended up being fulfilled.
Aug 04, 2026
Oh snap that ending 😱 That was an intriguing read! Loved Fias character and the eldritch nature of the 777th floor and its inhabitants. Congrats on the win! 😄
Aug 02, 2026
I certainly didn't see that development coming 😮 great read though and interesting discussion about what we are in relation to our accomplishments versus our goals and desires. Congrats on the win 😄
Jun 30, 2026
That was a fun little adventure The last chapter is rather abrupt, but I can see why with the max word count o7
To:Anna Voig M.
Haha, glad I could help. Great work!
I really enjoyed this! I appreciate the details with the metaphysical concepts, the observation of different realities was really up my alley, as well as the end conclusion as he reentered the cycle once more
Incidentally, the novel still says ongoing, but I'm guessing it's complete?
Jun 27, 2026
To:peanutspersonally
Thank you for reading! I'm glad that you enjoyed it