Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just a random person who loves to write, read, and draw.
Jun 13, 2026
To:Moon
Thanks again. I also had to complete the drawing in a rush so I'm not confident about how it turned out. Thank you for appreciatin it 😭😍
Thank you so much for reading this story and for all the comments (admittedly I haven't read all your comments sorry since I've been quite busy 😭 but I'll make sure to check them out soon). And yes, I do admit the last chapters were butchered. Sorry for that. Will go back some time to edit this story to change the last chapters. I wasn't able to introduce the other characters as well since I was so pushed for time. Before I realized it, it was already the deadline.
And thanks for the pointers. I'll look into those details you mentioned. And if I do join another contest next time, will make sure to follow a better posting schedule. Thanks again. I really appreciate you taking time to read this story and sharing your thoughts. 😍