Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
An artist who's been writing my whole life, and yet, completing no writing my whole life! Nice to meet you! (•ˋ _ ˊ•)
Apr 30, 2026
Not Luphor pulling out every strand of grass into Ambrillia's face XD
Also I have to say I really love the Banshee lore! It's so cool. It'd be cool to learn more about the world and how governing it goes ^^ I love getting protection/blessings from the Banshees so they won't get attacked!
Looking forward to the daily chapters!! 👏✨✨✨
Apr 29, 2026
To:Sakura Mazaki
She's a chipper go-getter at least! \>0</
To:Moon
Hahaha, I really loved that line too XDDD
You gotta let your chicks fly from the nest, dear Brava!
Apr 28, 2026
Aww poor Izumi. You gotta go with it and follow your desires! xD Overcoming that first hurdle and being brave can be difficult.
I'm rooting for her! ^0^
Cute chapter! xD I enjoyed the character's class introductions and Shiori was funny again here XD
An open world baseball game seems really fun! (you're onto something Yanagi!)
Mayor Bunby's boss music would just be goofy comedy anime OST music loooool.
One of those painful moments were you wish Shanna was paying attention ahhhhh DX But slowly but surely, they're getting there-!? I'm glad it was clear that Rondy ate them, I was hoping that that came across 😭
Probably make another book cave XD
A good question for sure! 😆 Thank you so much for reading!! ✨✨✨
Awww I'm glad Izumi made a friend so quickly! She and Shiori are quite precious (despite Shiori trying to ward her off with curse talk haha) xD
And Izumi getting embarrassed by Kuruma sleeping on her shoulder, so precious!! Here's hoping she has a good school year! ❤️❤️
Apr 27, 2026
Aww thank you so much! It's fun writing their silly little antics XD But yep, Rondy's finally starting to see it~ xD I can't wait to finally get to some future scenes 😤Nearly there!
Haha I'm glad you like the dragon scene - that stupid dialogue was some of the first I wrote when I initially came up with this idea XD
Apr 26, 2026
Oh nooo, not the gross little froggies haha.
Here's hoping Luphor taps into his feelings and doesn't bully (is such a thing even possible???) Ambrillia~ XDDD
Apr 25, 2026
Oh thank you so much for the typo! I'm like Shanna, too much Rondy on the brain XD
They are yeah haha. I think Norri is built meek, whereas Rondy's built on mold and gloom XD
She might be~!! xD
Apr 24, 2026
This was a fun start! I really liked all the characters introduced, it's nice when a story has a large group of colourful people xD
I also found Izumi super precious! xD
No matter what, when Rondy's involved you can be sure of moaning and complaining 😭
Haha, I did wonder about including that idea, but I thought why the heck not. I think it makes a future scene more fun, so we'll see how it goes XD
Apr 23, 2026
This is a pretty fun start to the story! I liked him slowly piecing it together. Very interesting xD