Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 18, 2026
Thank you for the book! Morenna's Tsundere Tale has been very fun to read, and I liked it a great deal, frankly I'm all for learning how deep this rabbit hole can go. I hope none of the kids bother the crows too much :D
Sep 11, 2026
Dangit girl go find your time bae again
Sep 10, 2026
Well damn, is Morenna's surprise more that Tamara knew that secret? Very interesting revelation.
Sep 09, 2026
I feel like the popular relief would be so large they'd cheer at anything, tbf.
Sep 07, 2026
You can already see the K.O. coming to life behind her, good job sibs
Sep 06, 2026
Good job on the sick new light rapier fam.
Sep 02, 2026
Hopefully people get well clear! At least we have a shot at a hero moment
Sep 01, 2026
Honestly the light magic might just melt all the ice away and leave behind a blade of pure mana
Aug 25, 2026
Blackwing noooo!
Aug 18, 2026
Well rip kids it was nice knowing you.
Aug 16, 2026
Heck yeah, get loved idiot!
Aug 12, 2026
Love seeing the sibling alliance, and shy Morenna is fun.
Aug 11, 2026
Love seeing the sibling love.
Aug 09, 2026
Dangit Aldan! It's gonna turn out light mages and life mages are the same thing isn't it?
Aug 05, 2026
I'm wondering if he's sending them down there because he wants to do clean-up and is using them as bait.