Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jul 15, 2026
I don't think Morenna is a 100% reliable narrator when it comes to magic. She even admits as much. I'm expecting some or all of her understanding to be shown as wrong, later.
Jul 14, 2026
One blue eye, one red eye. Half ice, half fire? She's sick because she's not balancing her ice half and her fire half, right?
To:Dominic Corbin
Or maybe he's just the only person available for the job. (Or everyone else who's available is even worse.)
Jul 13, 2026
Oh man, they're ALL like this! That's hilarious.
Jul 12, 2026
Now I'm really curious what Annabel thinks every Miurdan lady needs when attending a garden party. A fancy dagger? An exotic animal fur stole?
Jul 11, 2026
"Catching one assassin doesn’t make you a warrior" -- so, they either don't know about the whole room full of dead assassins, or they don't know Morenna did it.
Jul 10, 2026
Seems to be some combination of her mother dying in childbirth, and her black hair, and her magic perhaps, triggering a bunch of superstitions, leading people to call her "cursed".
I'm guessing that turning 14 is a milestone in her culture, possibly the point at which she becomes eligible to ascend to the throne.
Jul 08, 2026
At this point, Morenna seems way too powerful. Her only known weakness right now is awkwardness when people show her affection, and that's nowhere near enough to balance everything else we've seen her do. I trust Webb not to make her boring, so I guess we just have to wait to find out what's up.
Jul 07, 2026
To:Trizord
I don't think she gave it any momentum. I think she caused it to appear *inside his throat*. Which is also completely terrifying.
How did she become this skilled at such a young age? Intriguing.
Jul 06, 2026
For someone who is "forgotten and untouched by [the empire's] constant schemes", our princess certainly seems to be attracting enemies. I wonder how many others she's already had to deal with.