Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hey, I'm DX. I'm a huge fan of all things anime and weeby. And my writing reflects that in spades. But I hope you all enjoy my stories.
My favorite genre is Fantasy/Adventure.
Sep 29, 2026
For some reason at first I read Hilbert Academy as Hillbilly Academy lol. So, Zaw's dad gave Shane the reccomendation. And now Fourth has the chance to get it too so long as he becomes friends with Amachi. Wonder if that means Amachi will also get in.
To:Eli Reads
No, the story is completed and this is part of a contest where editing is currently not allowed. But thank you for the offer.
Thanks! I appreciate it!
Sep 28, 2026
I like that Sorin didn't want to be called a hero since didn't actually earn it. Though I wonder what Mira did to make him known as a hero. Excited to see where his first expedition goes.
I wasn't sure if Wulmar was genuine or not at first, but with that ending seems like he was actually a really good guy. Arabel referring to his child as a "creation" is very interesting. Definitely raises some questions.
I like Fourth's tounge-in-cheek narration. Also, that scene with the raven was funny XD. Welp, looks like he's in trouble now too.
The Dragon Ball reference got me, haha.
Sep 25, 2026
To:Barky reader
Thanks! Glad you like the prologue. Hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters. It gets pretty intense if I do say so myself.
Aug 26, 2026
To:Nuru-Y-23Ultra
Thanks! I tend to be a pretty big fan of irony so sometimes I like to have my chapter titles reflect. Glad you liked the cliffhanger! 😀