Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Brain-dead.
Jun 16, 2022
This Lukas guy is interesting
Do you just copy/paste your MC's name every time or do you type it all out every time
I sure hope Al and Sammie like each other
That breakfast sounds so good
RIP the wall
Wonder what song they were listening to?
To:KBlizzard
Thank you! I'm glad you like her!
Jun 14, 2022
This seems interesting! Love your prose. Will definitely try to read more later!
Jun 13, 2022
To:Deleted User
Very true
Jun 09, 2022
Good question.
Jun 07, 2022
To:Shahreen Islam
Thank you! I personally have a difficult time with action sequences, but I'm glad people like them
Jun 06, 2022
To:tanktrilby
Thank you, glad you liked it!
That's a very good question that I don't have a good answer to lol
Jun 02, 2022
To:Gilgameshuu
Thanks for your honest thoughts! Honestly, fair. I pretty much agree with your analysis, because if I were you, I probably wouldn't read much after this beginning either. But I hope you'll come back around once there are more chapters, perhaps I'll have written something a little more interesting there. Well, hopefully.
Jun 01, 2022
Kinda want to try that candy apple...