I Didn't Even Want to Live, But God Forced Me to Reincarnate!
Hi everyone, as the title implies, this is not a chapter, but it's more like an introduction/greeting to you guys. If you just want to skip and read the next chapter, you can feel free to do that. But if you'd like to know more about this novel, please read this chapter~
I hope that the opening arc (Arc 0 - Re:birth) is interesting enough for you guys!
Before moving on to the story, please let me introduce myself and this story to you guys so you would know what you can look forward to from this story.
I'm new in this novel writing world, but I've been writing fanfictions in the past and that I love to daydream and read lots of novels. I hope that you will be able to enjoy my story here. I'll be updating my story here frequently until it catches up with the chapters I've stocked up!
If you like my story, please leave a comment, like it, or even share it ^^ It will surely boost my motivation! If you find some typos or mistake, please tell me so I can fix it! I'm not a native English speaker, so maybe there are some points that I missed when I checked the chapter...
I'm also posting my story in my site where I also translate Japanese novels, and in several other platforms under the same pen name.
If you want to support me via Patreon (and gain access to advanced chapter! + help in increasing this novel's release speed), you can check out my Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/ConvallariasLibrary
If you prefer Ko-fi, here you go: https://ko-fi.com/A1864CG3
Thank you very much for reading my story and nothing makes me happier than knowing that you enjoyed it! :)
(Fun fact: This is also the content of my profile page~ I intended to make it as author's note but there is no option to put it under the chapter...)
- I will regularly update the story, so you will always have chapter(s) to read per week.
- The story is quite a slow-paced one.
- Curious of the tags? Let me give you some that I can think of: Reincarnation, Female Protagonist, Age Progression, Sword and Magic.
If you want to know what to look forward to and don't mind to get some possible spoilers, continue to read these points. If you don't want to get any spoiler at all and just want surprises, then feel free to look away from the points below!
- This story will start out as Slice of Life that focuses on the MC's new life, how she can come to terms with her forced reincarnation, and try to learn about her new life as she tries to break free from the chains of her past life. I want to give the feeling of growing up together with the MC to the readers. The conflicts she faced early on might be small, but it would gradually turn into bigger issues.
- Will this remain a relaxed Slice of Life (SoL)? The answer is no. I have conflicts and actions ready in the future for our MC, but I want to let her grow up in character before throwing her off to face the bigger issues planned for her. However, I won't abandon the SoL aspect, as there will be SoL chapters even amidst the conflicts.
- Lastly or TL:DR, I want you all to really feel and experience the life of our MC here, and not just read through all the conflicts and how she might be able to handle all of them, or just shoving off some actions to wow you. It might be the contributing factor to the slow pacing this story has. Hopefully, you will be able to experience the life that the MC has in this story and feel more connected to the world of this story!
Thanks for reading and I hope you will look forward to this novel ^^