Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 13, 2022
To:Lucianael
I have started! So I really hope to see your feedback!
Sep 10, 2022
I had thought about something like that, but I wasn't sure if I could keep the trend going forward with more to the story. I did avoid using "I think" until the last chapter, and repeating any of the uncertain phrases or words. Thanks again for the read and amazing feedback! I hope to improve going forward!
That's enough for me on my first story. I greatly appreciate your time and honest feedback!
Thanks so much!
I love the way you comment lol. It's solid honest criticism but also complimentary.
Wow, I really did though lol
I felt this was my slowest chapter for sure, a lack of plot focus for sure. But thank you! I'm glad there's enough here to keep you reading!
Haha! I hadn't considered doing them like that. Thanks again!
Thanks for that! I'll be keeping this in mind!
I felt that this was my biggest flaw with the story overall. Definitely need some more practice. I appreciate the honesty!
An interesting thought, I've actually wondered that myself. Thanks again!
Wow thanks! I really appreciate that!
Sep 09, 2022
To:Makech
Haha! Thanks so much! And you as well! I'll be checking yours out very soon!
Sep 01, 2022
To:EnviousSoda
Haha! Thanks so much! More to come for sure!
Aug 31, 2022
Only time will tell! Yep! I have plans for two more at least, we'll just have to see how it goes from there. Thanks for reading!