Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Jan 15, 2025
To:t_tomodachi22
Yes they are all so different. I can understand the fun in writing them. Lol 😂 🥰
That fish stint had me going. lmao See Eligh, Oliver knew what he was talking about. Another great chapter. 🥰
I loved this chapter. Mara peeling off Tessa, Eligh having a mental breakdown and the team using Jordan was my joy. 🤣😋
What the hell, indeed. 😮 I wasn't expecting to read that. But, o yeah I'm ready for the 2 days of excitement. 🙂
I thought Eligh was partnering with Mara. What happened?
I think Eligh should have listened to his brother the first time. And now he's about to loose his chance with his girl, I mean, Mara. lol
Jan 14, 2025
I knew Mara found Olly but I didn't think he'd be playing for the opposite. 😮
That Jordan needs to calm down a bit. 🤣 I love it when people get inspiration from movies and stuff and make it their own and even better. I'm all in.
Jan 13, 2025
man u was so into this chapter. It was so exciting and kept me on edge. I loved it. 👍🏾
Hahahahaha, that Jumbotron had me coughing lol.
I'm so into game stories and I love the way you write them, so I'm so excited and ready for this. ☺️
Jun 21, 2024
It was cute how HaruHo instantly saw the stranger as someone he could trust.
Jun 19, 2024
They didn't get back together which is understandable but u can feel the love they radiate for one another! Well written! 👏🏾 😊
Sep 01, 2023
What a first chapter. 🤗 It was a few mistakes but still interesting. I wonder what u have for the next one.
Aug 31, 2023
I actually smiled and laughed throughout this whole chapter. Rina's sassy attitude always the best. And Caisey's description of the goddess Clotho he so hilarious! 😂 Caisey is by far my favorite character, although I loved reading all of the characters. Thank u so much for the laughs, the drama, the action and the cute romances between the characters (even Caisey's and goddess Clotho's) ewe romance. Lmfao It was a fun read!