Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm not overdramatic but if you criticise me I will kill myself
Aug 23, 2024
“He cheated once, it shouldn’t be too hard to get him to do it again.”
I wish I had the balls to actually say shit like this out loud. Based as hell.
“Rejected.” “Why?” “I was here for three seconds and you broke my nose with a book”
Aug 22, 2024
To:mykaDehr
Good to hear. If he’s not unbearable enough for me to self insert into, I don’t want him
Damn. He’s less arrogant *and* he has a pretty girl spending her free time in his room. This character really has lost all relatability. 0/10, make him a pathetic loner again
Aug 19, 2024
Did you watched MakeIne recently, perchance? Because this chapter is almost identical to Yanami’s character introduction
You made him less arrogant and insufferable. How am I supposed to self-insert now? Literally 0/10
Why does he appreciate it now that it’s gone? Is he stupid?
Aug 15, 2024
I’m not sure which of the three possibilities is funnier:
1: even after that date, Jackson just has no interest in dating Saki
2: he’s keeping her wrapped around his finger deliberately to manipulate her
3: he actually does like her and we just witnessed the greatest fumble known to mankind
Aug 12, 2024
Katsumi x Library girl is my new ship, Mayumi be damned
Aug 11, 2024
Are you an OreGairu fan, perchance? Cos this conversation reads super similarly to the one between Hachiman and Hayato during the cross country race
Aug 09, 2024
Hey, it’s not my fault you made your protagonist a closet case
Aug 08, 2024
Btw, just realised you’ve done part 3 twice
Aug 07, 2024
If you had actually dropped the “Katsumi was gay all along” bombshell 70k words in it would have been absolute kino. Commit to the bit, you coward.
Well I feel disgusting, time to take a shower and hope to rinse off the sin that I felt clinging to me as I read this
Aug 06, 2024
When I saw the prompt for this months challenge, I was not expecting the first one I read to be “setting a succubus serial killer on a group of rapists”