Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Illustrator and writer
Instagram: cherrystar_art
Jun 09, 2023
To:A. Hoshino
Yes i'm not a english speaker, and also the errors are too because the joke of using "R" in names. Sometimes I confuse Ren with Raku sorry 😂
Kisses from 🍒Cherry Star⭐
They are friends because they share a room, as I mentioned in the first chapter. Although they know each other little, there is mutual respect between them.
de junio de 2023 ¡Muy bien! ¡Me gusta!
Me he sentido como estar dentro mirando. Los detalles son espectaculares. Estoy intrigado por ver cómo progresa el history.
Jun 08, 2023
To:Christian Widjaya
Ren just didn't know about wheelchairs. He just thought it was like a skateboard or a baby carriage. Haha.
To:Tomato
I'm sorry but Ren isn't a bodyguard. Is a cool hero. No violence not bad words only... stares 😎 haha
Kisses from🍒Cherry Star⭐
Raku is sad but Ren more. He was always alone and also... He just found out that dragons don't exist. This is unfair and sad haha 😂
Your story is interesting. The only "bad" thing i can say is when character only said "Yes". I think that, repeating the same word cut the rythm of the story. But otherwise the story is still very good. Nice job! 👍
Jun 07, 2023
To:Kitsune
Ren know that being alone and vulnerable is dangerous. Maybe he is not brave and smart but he is a good friend.
To:dmznot
Later it will be seen how Ren and Raku become more friends For now, they're still just roommates. Ren sleeping in her bed not means they are more frendly to eachother. Raku knows that Ren is not going to do anything bad to her because he could have done it before, she is on a wheelchair. 😂
I know and sorry for make it difficult to read. I wrote it at dawn and wanted to go to sleep haha
To:Pernodi
Well, she can move. Her legs are dead 😂 Also, Ren is so stupid... I mean... Innocent. He is not going to do anything perverted because he had no one to teach him haha
Jun 06, 2023
To:minatika
Thank you Minatika for your comment.
Yes, Raku can't walk. But she doesn't usually move with anyone's help. She does most things on her own if she sees herself capable of it.
Have a nice day ❤️