Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
E&E Engineering 3rd year student.
With the help of ADHD, I'm eager to bring to life many scenarios that form in my mind.
Discord: napryzon
Aug 06, 2023
Exciting mission to save the Orchard! 🌳 Mia, Toma, and Madam Claire join forces with Roki, the charismatic leader. 👩🌾 They plan to uncover the saboteur and save the harvest. Mia's passion and Toren's hilarious antics add fun! 😄 But things get intense when Roki faces Toren in a duel! ⚔️ Luckily, Mia's arrival brings a twist! 😊
Aug 05, 2023
To:minatika
Thank you so much . I always try to do things differently and unexpectedly, and I'm really glad it resonated with you! Also you can be sure that I'll read your light novel slowly and enjoy every bit of it.
Madam Claire objects, but the protagonist insists on helping Mia. They investigate the orchards, Claire enhances the protagonist's senses. The mystical glow is breathtaking 🎆. They proceed with caution for Mia's tribute. The journey to break the curse and save her family name continues with wonder and excitement! 🌌
Your portrayal of Mia's past is heart wrenching and relatable. Also the protagonist's realization about Mia being a separate person is poignant. 🌟
The cliffhanger with Madam Claire's guidance leaves me eager for more
An unexpected meeting with Toren and the mysterious realm sparks curiosity and wonder! 😍
The emotions and interactions of the characters, especially the tension with Madam Claire, are vivid and relatable. 🕊️
The intriguing moments, like the bird's sudden disappearance and the enchanting portal, keep me excited! 🌌🪄
Exciting day for Masaki! Concert, anxiety, regret, and meeting Akane Ishihara at school. Music passion, social dynamics, teenage struggles. Kazuki adds humor. Masaki's music passion and clashes with teachers add depth. Can't wait to see how his relationship with Akane develops! 🎵🎸😊
To:Deleted User
You're welcome. And if I got you upset with sad things, I'm sorry lol.☺️
Hey hey, please calm down. You can't know if Mika is thinking something like that hehehe.🤣
Yes, you caught up so quickly, now I feel like I have to write even more LOL . Jokes aside, thank you so much for all your comments and thoughts. They mean a lot to me and are crucial for the development of the story . As you know, we're in the final month of the contest, so I'll also try to catch up with your light novel and read the latest updates!
Actually, the thing is, I was really undecided about how to continue the dialogue here. In fact, my initial intention was to end it with a much darker outcome 🌑. However, no matter how much I thought about it, I didn't want to suddenly change the thought processes and behavior of the characters I had created. Well, in the end, I ended up with a profile of Mika making someone who lost their father just 2 days ago laugh.
Exactly, that's right.
You're right, actually. What I intended here was for Saya to feel anger rather than sorrow over her loss. A rage directed towards the harshness and unfairness of the world...
Aug 04, 2023
Toren's character is adorable and endearing with his half-beast features, and his friendship with Roki is heartwarming. Roki's realization about Mia's connection to Toren is both funny and surprising. Can't wait to see how this friendly rivalry unfolds! 😄🐱🧙♀️
Aug 03, 2023
Alright then, I trust what you've said and your knowledge.
Really? It felt like finding a new topic took forever for me too. For someone on vacation from school, it was the biggest issue on my agenda while sitting idle at home, LOL.