Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello.
Aug 18, 2026
To:Kitsune
Thanks a lot!
Jun 27, 2026
To:peanutspersonally
Thank you, bro!
Jun 11, 2026
To:lolitroy
Sorry man, I was in kind of a rush and got tired mid way. Thanks for the feedback! I was wondering if my stories would read better with dialogue tags or without, so you really helped me.
Apr 07, 2026
Thanks! I'm kinda lazy to finish it, but I will, before the event's deadline.
Feb 26, 2026
To:Nyodu Sama
Thanks for the support!
Jan 15, 2026
To:Deleted User
Thank you for your insight, really, it helps a lot. You're really good at reviews.
Aug 14, 2025
To:Nato_otan1
That's part of the mystery 😎👍
Aug 12, 2025
He's a bit self-centered because of all the power he has and being the protagonist. But he also does good things.
Aug 09, 2025
D is a sweet dragon. Why would he be suspicious?
Aug 07, 2025
I don't remember that name, but I kinda took it from Tsukimichi, I think. I don't know, it was from an anime.
Jul 19, 2025
To:Jessi_petro
Hello!
Jul 10, 2025
To:TheNativeSon
Aside from the Isekai genre, one of the main concepts is very similar. Terraria was also an inspiration.
May 29, 2025
To:Mary Grace
Thanks a lot! If you have any criticism, I'm open for improvement. Although this is the original version, so many things have changed over time.
Nov 18, 2024
To:Weeb Author
Thank you for your feedback! I wanted to narrate the first few chapters in first person, but I didn't really know how to describe him and his specific appearance. I'm not very good at first person. Anyway, thanks for the feedback! 😎👍