Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I write stuff
Sep 04, 2025
To:haru
At least they gave him a trial… he may not get that soon
To:Mara
Judge Pippa has ruled.
‘real people, real cases, judge Pippa’
Sep 03, 2025
You should be proud of your first story. Writing and publishing anything is a significant achievement. And you have done it!!! Congrats :D
To be fair, she was the only one who padded. the rest took pride in their own unique sizes (like Pippa has a slightly smaller chest than Tuta)
also lark showing off his chest (nose bleeds all around)
and I’m sure this misunderstanding won’t cause any problems next chapter XD.
To:DYNOS
I guess I just have fun. If you are having fun, it makes it easier :D. But good job getting anything done. That's an amazing achievement in and of itself.
I will say, this one was less: ‘please join my crew’ and more: ‘you’re coming with me so I can get a treasure map’
To:Moon
Pippa Protec
To:hanami
Pippa is a bundle of mysteries *with her dark powers 🤚
That's through effort no skill
It's not fully broken. The fact there is aura means its working sort of
Absolutely
Sep 02, 2025
He’ll happily lay next to you :)
When is he not?
Maybe a later arc
His cursed eye may not do much, but it gives him a mad aura. XD