Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I mainly love writing anime inspired stories. So I am really glad I found this platform [email protected]
May 23, 2025
I hope she can start to get answers soon she is already going through a lot
yikes. so that was what happened
I hope whatever it is has worn off
this is just freaky. I wonder what happened to everyone.
okay, I just noticed something. the high lady, ministra. whenever the MC reads her commands and passages, it almost feels like a computer is talking. honestly I might be very wrong here, because I'm using my screen reader to read stories. so it might be because her choice of words is just very sophisticated. but to my ears it's almost sounds like the deity of this world is using similar speech patterns as a computer.
at least she got a free ride even though she has to babysit haha
understandably, the weight of all that is happening will be too much on her shoulders. that is absolutely not an easy situation to be in at all.
I wonder where everyone went
This was a perfect ending, and an absolutely beautiful series, Mara. Every step of the way, you could really feel Rea trying to come to terms and understand the feelings she's going through. I love that the setting was in space, and with a very lively crew that just made the entire story much more colorful. Reading this story was a great start to my weekend, and I am very glad you wrote and shared it with the community. I hope you continue writing more amazing stories like this. Congratulations on writing and finishing.
finally! yes! I'm glad they finally understood each other, and came out to one another.
their interactions are always beautiful
I like how there is effort on both sides with each person trying to understand the other
yes more interactions with the both of them. also she was sipping her nano drink? that's a cool concept beverage for an Android. I wonder what it should taste like haha.
I agree with the comment from haru. you write these kinds of moments very well
I'm really enjoying the space sci-fi tech lingo