Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
What is an Achievement?
Jun 17, 2026
To:Gemini Daydream
Bitch I'm a cow, I'm not a cat, I don't say meow.
Modern version, too
Missed opportunity
Capitalism goes hard in every world
That'd be some Reborn as a Vending Machine energy
If you're interested, it was meant to continue on. I was limited by the contest word count and no one seemed invested.
Apr 10, 2025
To:Nguyên Lê
Thank you! I hope you enjoy it, I'm having a lot of fun writing about my girls 🥰
Jan 26, 2025
To:Yakusoku
I really appreciate this! I always want to hear what's working and isn't so let me know your thoughts going forward, too!
Jan 22, 2025
awww I just binged the book these last few days. kinda sad the plot won't progress for awhile 😭
Jan 03, 2025
Sorry of the wait! Between holidays and being sick, this took forever. Thanks for your patience.