Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Hello everyone. I love reading and writing novels, novellas, mangas, comic book. Anything with a great story
Aug 05, 2025
This was a ride! What a story man, you manage to weave in these storylines, some high moments and soft slice of life moments, it just blows my mind. However, i have noticed a small inconsistencies, for example Michael's brother, you mentioned him last in the meeting i think and we never see or hear him again. But other than that, this was really good.
I love how you fit these chapters together, like an even t that happened a few chapters ago, just interconnects with this one. and the way they just deal with it deepens the impacts of the Suits and the destruction. well done
I loved the chapter title and the chapter was also great
Jul 18, 2025
okay, okay So this is what you've been working. interesting start
To:theACE
glad you enjoyed it. Im still debating but i have a couple rough sketches planned out so i just might
To:Nato_otan1
Thanks for reading
Jul 13, 2025
I agree with you Arsenic, this chapter was my favorite so far, loved the small talks in the midst of the hell outside.! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what else can they do, just ride it out, also it kinda passed my mind that Michael was the only guy here until you mentioned it. Must have confused with that guy with the camera being part of the camera
Jul 03, 2025
Jasmine is a lucky lucky girl, love the gore in this, horrific. Like the two in a bloody kiss was the one i remembered this chapter ties in with the last one which i noticed you like to do a lot in your chapters, I kinda like it but maybe you could release the two chapters at the same time if that's the case so it can be understood better
Jun 30, 2025
The backstory was pretty nice and i like Sasha and Tania, even Michael is not bad i guess. I'm interested to see how this story shapes up, there's great potential here
Chilling chapter. Oh, man every those suits are a menace. they even killed a kid in coldblood. Man, No prologue this time i see, anyway great chapter i Can't wait to read the rest
To:ArseNic AlucroN
Oh i see. They are coming soon...
Jun 25, 2025
Such a great chapter and I'm amazed at how evil Zengo truly is. Such a captivating character, i love this guy and I would love to know about his backstory.
Oh shit, This Zengo guy is a menace, like what the fuck man and Juma, defiant to the end. great chapter
Liked the new characters Like Lira, it was a great addition i think and i like the Sculptor too. Can't wait to actually meet him, i hope the details won't dissappoint.
Jun 03, 2025
solid chapter man. I liked it a lot. Nice flow as always, liked wholesomeness with the Kitties. I like Serena but I feel like we haven't spent too much time with Lily. I feel she is always in the background, but Max and Lily specifically haven't spent too much time on their own. Anyways, it was a nice chapter, also i'm missing the office-therapy shenanigans