Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Sep 22, 2026
To:Rex
I hope you enojed reading it! Comments like yours are useful feedback, so I'll be looking into it to make adjustments later on. Probably won't have time to implement a lot of stuff here before the contest closes, but later down the line, I'll give it a go! In any case, thank you for reading all the way through. Will be waiting for you when I drop the next volumes.
Sep 10, 2026
lol, the all caps are often used when the book is published. It looks much better in the actual Word/PDF document, but yeah. I kept it here out of habit.
Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the story so far!
Sep 09, 2026
It's fallen hero :p he shows up later
Aug 24, 2026
To:Kyotosomo
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it, and I hope you'll enjoy the story too :)
Feb 11, 2026
To:lolitroy
Oh no. Oh no!
Jan 28, 2026
The dragon lmao
Jan 09, 2026
I hope you liked it :p
Sep 27, 2025
I don't see anything to complain about ;)
Sep 23, 2025
To:Frederick Marcus
Perfectly balanced. As all things should be.
Sep 19, 2025
To:Sen Kumo
I hope you have fun :p just don't get lost in the jungle yourself, I'm not sure you'll find a portal