Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Just a typical otaku, who likes Japan, Anime, manga, games and RAMEN 😉😉😉
Aug 15, 2025
To:Mai
Glad you like it!
I know! I read both Mairimashita Iruma-kun and Ichi the Witch, and I love them❤️But of course, it's not like I got inspired from it or something. Just a funny coincidence😆
To:Naviel Runavi
I'm glad, since that means I created a characters that give interest, besides the MC❤️Thank you😊
To:stupidwriter
If you catch up to the chapter titled: "Secret chapter: In the Silverbane's mansion", you will see a small scene as requested. But I recommend firstly check the previous chapters to understand the content😊👍
Glad to have someone, who doesn't just cheer for the MC (Sora)😁👍
Aug 13, 2025
I have to say, this novel is one of a few novel that fit my sense of humor so well. I'm definitely looking forward to new chapters😁👍
Aug 11, 2025
To:jayden
No, please don't worry. As I said earlier, I am grateful to people like you who show their opinion on my novel.😊 It means that you really read it and I can use that opinion to make my novel even better. Thank you again😁👍
I just have to ask. How do you have such a beautiful cover??? I'm jealous🥺🥺🥺
Ah... I see now where the problem is. I should have put an explanation that the facility was taking people from other worlds for experiments. The world where facility was and the world where Zephyra took him, that's the same world. In previous chapter Sora made a deal with Zephyra in which she was supposed to be giving him any information about the facility. Sora got angry because she was hiding those documents from him all this time. Even though there could be clues about how to find the director of the facility.
To:Nato_otan1
The main idea was to make it the chapter that doesn't exist. I mean, since this novel is technically a Sora's diary, then it's impossible for him to write about something that he doesn't know about.
Aug 10, 2025
Hi, thanks for the comment!❤️ Firstly, let me correct few things. In the previous chapter Sora asked Zephyra why she saved him. That implies by itself that he was transported to another world, not reincarnated since he didn't die. Maybe the whole facility itself was from this another world? Everything is explained in next chapters. Also you say he accepted the situation too quickly, but that's only because he now cares more about taking revenge on the director of the facility, who was responsible for the death of his only friend, Zeno. As for the too fast pace etc., I'm working on it and I believe it looks better with each new chapter. I truly appreciate that you took your time to write it😊 It's comments like yours that help novels become even better. Thank you very much😁👍
To:MihariiElara
Looking forward to it😁👍
Aug 09, 2025
To:Kẻ khờ
Thank you!!! I can promise that you won't be disappointed😁👍
Aug 07, 2025
Thank you very much for support!!!😁❤️ I hope you will also read other chapters of Sora's story😊
Thank you! I tried to make the story as original as possible, which is not that easy these days😅 I'm trying to make this story with characters as a base, by giving each one enough care❤️ I believe that by giving them interesting past and personality, you already have 40% of successful novel😁👍