Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I draw anime characters and create their stories
Mar 20, 2026
To:Gemini Daydream
Oh so everyone is a hot shot here
Come on if he is rizz less that doesn't make him worthless He is handsome and that's a rare thing these days
Mar 19, 2026
To:Mara
this story is long .... really long
Mar 18, 2026
ehmmmm i am sure if kaya would actually be the self-harming-type but Gerda thinking about the possible self harm makes her...maybe more of that type
Well yeah I agree Gerda finding her mom might not be the best way to go
Mar 14, 2026
Lol what an idiot Worse pick up line ever
Atleast you agree
Lol I can't believe it came out So the delulu trashie could have been me if he could actually lure in women
I can't help but think gerda hit a jackpot by having kaya She is rich af
Mar 13, 2026
looking foward to the dark humor
Kaya does feel autistic but also really, really confused, like a toddler who doesn't understand what to do. But that's what makes her all cutesy. The messed-up part makes this story mara core
I feel like there is this melancholic undertone to the story. Kaya and Gerda got pretty tense back stories
Mar 12, 2026
The picture which Akio saw... I think it was either Shinchi and Miyo or Shinchi and Akio. One of those pairs must be childhood friends. And Shinchi likely loves whoever was there. I do suspect it is Miyo but could even be Akio.
Lmao, be assertive good advise
Don't trust this Akio guy! Ppl who offer help usually cause more trouble