Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I draw anime characters and create their stories
May 24, 2026
To:Nyagare404
I didn't know he would feel like a yandere that's just a normal guy in love
May 23, 2026
Yes he picked it up and ate it.....thats love
May 22, 2026
To:Mara
Almighty mara doing the good work If you still got the SS I would love seeing
May 21, 2026
To:Gemini Daydream
Trauma needs to be embraced
My notifs were harassed
May 18, 2026
To:Moon
I am lockable but you are freaky
Yes please
This marks an end for me reading this dreadful psych horror The story was great. I enjoyed the characters and the comedy. Maybe my fav moment was the fact that Armilia had magic, and that was a great reason for everything she did. It made the story from a non-sense romance (which it wasn't) to a factful comedy. Overall this was a great read! And since the review rating is kinda pissful, I will leave my first review for this contest. With all your fetishes in the story, I hope your irl lover/partner survives your creepiness.
I thought Armillia was the self-insert, but goddammit, she is you, you friggin' you. What in the absurd fanfics... At this point I can just call you a creep
Also booo
Why did I enjoy this chapter only to realise it's just you fetishizing about locking a twink all to yourself?
Yaay DQ worthy smut
Good censorship
What a weakling