Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
I'm happy being an unhappy person
Aug 24, 2025
To:TheLeanna_M
Sorry for the late reply to your comment. My work has been pretty hectic this month, to be honest. Hopefully, next month I can free up more time to finish this novel on time 😭
Aug 19, 2025
Alright. Save that question for the next chapter, it might answer a few of them directly~
Aug 14, 2025
Yes~ 🥰
Thank you, and yes, that's a mandatory formula I used in this novel to write some reminder lines as a throwback 😇
To:Nato_otan1
Thanks 🤗
To:RedPen
Thank you for the compliment, and I apologize for the late reply 🙏
Aug 09, 2025
To:Hi writer
Yeah, it's so generic, isn't it? But I didn't make it that generic~
Aug 07, 2025
Honestly, it's a bit complex for me to explain this. But based on my own research, a character like Lucian, who is reincarnated but still carries the burden of his past, has a fragmented personality structure; the ego, id, and superego. The simple assumption is: his ego is an adult, his id is a child, and his superego acts as a bridge for that gap.
Aug 06, 2025
To:Cacalotlraven
I don't even remember what I was able to do when I was three~
Aug 03, 2025
Thank you. I'm glad you commented on this chapter because it helped me notice some inconsistent phrasing, which I've now fixed. 😇
Sorry, I just got around to reading this. It's something else; your writing and narration style remind me of a few of Stephen King's books. I'm honestly curious about how you structure your outline. For some reason, after reading this, I really want to finish the game Clair Obscur Expedition 33 😭
Jul 31, 2025
To:Mai
Thanks, i hope the upcoming chapters will also keep you hooked 😇
This premise feels a bit cliché, doesn't it? wkwk
Jul 29, 2025
To:YantoKakap
Who are you? What are you doing here? wkwk
To:Kowa-sensei
Thank you for the compliment and happy reading 🥰