Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
An amateur web novel writer
What is an Achievement?
Aug 08, 2025
All angry mothers can look scary in the eyes of their children XD
Dude...I want to keep Maizy..I mean that Sugar Glider as my pet😆
Damn Truck-kun! 😆
What...thee...heck XD
You made a unique character name, and I didn't expect it to be like that 😭
Bro I want Yayoi to end up with Taku...but I feel sorry for Yayoi if that happens, because we're talking about Taku 😭
To:NanashiReader
Yesss
To:49/51 Reader
Hmmmm maybe yes, maybe not XD
To:Bubbles
I want the readers to feel deeply about the MC's feelings during the incident. I think the first-person POV should reveal more of the MC's true feelings, am I wrong?
To:PeakReaderHoney
My favorite game
Hmm X-Factor sounds like television music competition show😆
To:Kitsune
All hail Harem😍
Aug 07, 2025
To:hisikili husky
Hmmm, honestly this is hard to make the different dungeon's floor concept, but here we go! I'll make an interesting concept!
To:Naufalism
Yeah, just wait for it XD
To:orange blossoms
Thank you!! I'll do my best!
Zone huh? that reminds me of Kuroko no Basket 😆