Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
What is an Achievement?
Jun 30, 2026
To:Lucy Heartfilia
They will fs!
PEAK AND THIS SO FUCKING EXCITING
I love this cute chapter but the similarity between Umiha and Utaha's namee made me confused
Jun 27, 2026
SO EXCITING WTF
May 23, 2026
To:Genville
Yeah it's unsettling for sure, very
May 17, 2026
Yeah I love the fact that she changed her mind about Iris
Lol yeah
Kinda
Lmfao for real
May 14, 2026
Yeah, the sad part is that Iris is totally misunderstood
They are
May 13, 2026
Darian was so cute is that scene
Poetic for real
Lmfao agree
Yeah most of Iris's friends has A as their first alphabet, funny coincidence
May 12, 2026
Lmao ikr she's silly
Yes clairvoyance shows possibilities actually and not the actual future, you can change some things from it so yeah
That's why I don't like healers sm
Yeah academy is better for her
May 11, 2026
Ikrr they're so cute Lololol