Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
May 11, 2026
To:Genville
Lol bingo
Yeah sure that Iris feels strange which is interesting as well
Yeah u get it right, the healers didn't want her to get training from the start
Yeah she did, to have her own identity
The good thing about Fairy is his personality
Lmao what a situation Iris in, even more they don't believe her🥀
To:Ryuukarize
Hehe thxxx
May 10, 2026
Thank you! And yeah I made Iris's character this way to bring this kind of questions, as she wants to know her place between humans.
Your writing style is good I like it also other thing I like is that she didn't talk about her magic and kept it secret to not get into trouble
May 09, 2026
Hello, hope you're fine and doing well If it's alright with you I want to ask you to check my wn and tell me your thoughts about the pacing and if it's boring or not, and thank you
Yes Yes! That's why I love this scene
May 07, 2026
To:Lucy Heartfilia
Thx! Lmfao yeah I love both Fairy and Paimon
May 06, 2026
To:T. Veyrath
THANK YOU!
To:Mara
Lmfao didn't know that😭 Thank you for telling me!
To:Deleted User
Aww thank you! And sure I'll contact you later I want to see your work as well
May 04, 2026
Yes I want!
Haha thx! Probably because she's the first successful monster who turned to a human
Jul 19, 2025
Yay tea party chapter is the next