Adnan-The-Real-One

Adnan-The-Real-One

I enjoy writing fantasy stories, playing games, watching anime and films, and listening to music.

I'm also a huge train enthusiast and love everything related to railways. The only thing I can't really handle is spicy food.

registered at: Jul 20, 2025
MyAnimeList iconMyAnimeList icon
Roles
  • Author
  • Badge

    badge-bronze

    bronze
    Achievements

    My Romantic Comedy in the Heartbreak Society Is More Complicated Than I Expected
    My Romantic Comedy in the Heartbreak Society Is More Complicated Than I Expected — Especially Around Her
    Chapter:1

    My Romantic Comedy in the Heartbreak Society Is More Complicated Than I Expected
    My Romantic Comedy in the Heartbreak Society Is More Complicated Than I Expected — Especially Around Her
    Chapter:1

    My Romantic Comedy in the Heartbreak Society Is More Complicated Than I Expected
    My Romantic Comedy in the Heartbreak Society Is More Complicated Than I Expected — Especially Around Her
    Chapter:1

    The Blond Swedish Classmate Who Came From Northern Europe Is Way Too Cute and My Youth Is Turning Into a Battlefield
    Chapter:3

    Cursed Arm: The Sorcerer Who Can’t Quit Magic School!
    I Just Want to Quit This Magic School, But They Won’t Let Me : The Cursed Dragon Arm That Devours My Magic!
    Chapter:74

    Cursed Arm: The Sorcerer Who Can’t Quit Magic School!
    I Just Want to Quit This Magic School, But They Won’t Let Me : The Cursed Dragon Arm That Devours My Magic!
    Chapter:25


    Cursed Arm: The Sorcerer Who Can’t Quit Magic School!
    I Just Want to Quit This Magic School, But They Won’t Let Me : The Cursed Dragon Arm That Devours My Magic!
    Chapter:0

    The cover of the 1st volume of The Heracle's Diary
    The Heracle's Diary - My Story in Another World
    Chapter:4