Don't have an account?
Already a Honeyfeed member?
Some of you might know me from a different site and a certain book about a little mushroom ;)
In any case, welcome!
Aug 09, 2025
To:Steampocalypse
Hehe I'm glad Airi's character comes through strongly :) thank youuu for the kind words!! typing up the next chapter as we speak
awww thanks!! i'm trying to put out a chapter every day and this really motivates me
To:lolitroy
nah i ramble so its good that someone's keeping me in check gonna try to stop yapping too much in future
Aug 08, 2025
thanks for the feedback!! too much dialogue?
yep basically
Aug 07, 2025
oooh, this is really interesting so far!! I like how high-stakes this chapter is. Keep going!
To:Hydragon22
thanks!!!
Aug 06, 2025
To:Nyan Auditur
hello there! thanks so much for reading. i'm glad you want to be a part of the community :D
To:Yennie
sorry :(( maybe next time!! hope you enjoy the story though.
To:haru
ah thank you thank you! that's exactly what i was debating on, whether I should make the first chapter include the isekai bit or not 😭 The isekai does come in the second chapter (which i just added!!) though!
Aug 05, 2025
this is hilarious 😭 bro is looking for truck-kun
To:Dragniell
thanks for visiting!! I really appreciate it :D
Your writing is so pretty!! I feel like I can see the mood and the colors in my mind. I'm so invested in the characters already and I just started reading :) If you don't mind, I'd appreciate your feedback on my novel as well (I'm a bit late to the party)
I really like your protagonist 🙃 Can't explain it, but their voice makes them sound like someone I'd be friends with (It started from the chicken sitting on her face.) Nice to meet you, by the way. I feel like I'm a bit late to the party since I just started my book, but I'd love your feedback on my story as well!
It's fast-paced in all the right places imo!! I especially love the line about "good stories need a hero..." BRO COOKED